Phang Nga beach & Canoe "June Bahtra" (one day trip)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Phang Nga beach - Canoe "June Bahtra" - Panak island - Diamond Cave - Lawa Island
PROGRAM: Daily 09.00-16.00 hrs.
- We will pick you up from your hotel around 9 a.m., to board the June Bahtra boat at the Yacht Haven Marina pier. Start the cruise along the scenic Phang Nga Bay. After about a 45-minute cruise, you will arrive at Panak Island. Meander around amazing limestone island and explore sea cave via a canoe. Also visit Diamond Cave to marvel at stalactites.
- Return to the boat and enjoy delicious Buffet lunch. After lunch, we will cruise to Lawa Island, where you will be transferred by a small boat to a beach. Feel free to relax on the beautiful sandy. We will get back to the boat shortly befor 3 p.m. and head back to Phuket. Arrive at the pier and transfer to hotel.
09:00 AM. Pick up from your hotel in Phuket and transfer to the pier.
10:00 AM. Departure from the pier.
11:45 AM. Arrive at Panak island. Meander around amazing limestone island and explore sea caves via a canoe. Also visit Dimond Cave to marvel at stalactities.
12:45 PM. Delicious buffet lunch onboard the boat
13:45 PM. Stop at Lawa Island. Transfer by a small boat to the island. Feel free to relaxe on the beautiful sandy beach.
14:45 PM. Return to the boat and cruise back to Phuket.
16:00 PM. Arriver at the pier and transfer to the hotel.
for safety reasons an according to weather conditions the program may be amended withiut prior notice.
***End of service***
<<Minimum 6 people to guarantee departure>> Maximum 20 people
- Transfer from/to hotel in phuket and pier at Yacht Haven Marina.
- Canoe at Panak Island.
- Thai lunch on board with rea and coffee.
- Free flow of soft drinks and drinking water.
- Frut and Nuts.
- A longtail boat ride to visit Lawa Island.
- National park fee (for join-in tour only)
Bilingual speaking guide
- German/English-Speaking guide: Every Wednesday, Friday
- French/English-speaking guide: Every Tuesday, Thursday
- Alcoholic beverages are available on board at extra cost.
- in case that clients bring in their own beverages or alcoholic beverages, corkage fee at THB 300 per bottle is applied
- Pick up & Drop off at different location-surcharge will be applied according to the location. Please contact our operation officers for the fee.
Surcharge for Khao lak Transfer
- Fullday program: Daily departure FOC trander for booking with min. 4 pax
- Booking for 1-3 pax: Transfer surcharge @THB200.- per person (incl.5% service charge and 7% VAT)
***If you don't see the price that matches your travel plan because you travel alone or with children or with a small group, you can send an inquiry directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ticket "Baan Teelanka" (Upside Down House)
01 Apr - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Apr - 31 Oct 20 | 01 Apr - 30 Oct 19