Trip respect to 9 temples @Chiang Mai (1 day)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Start 08.00 hrs. - 17.00 hrs.
Program starts at 08.00 hrs. - 17.00 hrs.
Morning pick up at Chiang Mai Airport. Or other places in Chiang Mai city
- After that, go to worship Luang Pho Thanjai at Wat Phra That Doi Kham, originally Wat Suwan Banphot. It is a temple that is famous for blessing on black, older than 1,300 years. The temple also has a viewpoint that can see the view around Chiang Mai. Chiang Mai Airport In addition, at night, when looking up at Phra That Doi Kham, you will see the illuminated relics of the relics Which is beautiful
- After that, travel to worship Wat Phra That Doi Suthep and Doi Suthat Buddha amulet are important relics of Chiang Mai. And millions of Thai people for a long time Until saying "If you come to Chiang Mai And did not get up to Doi Suthep Was like coming to Chiang Mai "
- Continue to Wat Chet Yot or Photharam Temple It is known that there is a pagoda in the shape of the most strange pagoda, which is located on the top seven squares, like the Maha Bodhi Chedi Bodh Gaya in India. Organized as an important place of worship in Thailand.
- Then go to worship at Wat Phra Singh Woramahawihan. An important temple in Chiang Mai because it is the place of Phra Si Hima. This temple has the beauty of Lanna style architecture such as Wiang Kam Kham,
- Worship Chedi Luang Temple is an old temple in Chiang Mai province, which has the largest pagoda, Lanna art and ancient architecture, especially in front of the temple gate, there is a snake stairway descending as an arch.
- Wat Lok Molee, the temple has a newly built temple. The patterns inside and outside of the temple have beautiful patterns. Combination of carved wood and stucco Within the temple there will be one Buddha image.
- Wat Loikroh Temple Is a sacred temple Which this temple is like floating from suffering Worship the fire temple There is a legend about the disaster to people. Whether it is illness Or quenching of fortune In the temple there is a water well called the fire extinguisher. Believed to be a sacred well Can be used to bathe Buddha's mantra or to carry out fortune.
- Chai Mongkhon Temple This temple is a Burmese-Mon art style. Inside there are murals and the nine gods modeled.
- Stop by to buy souvenirs at Warorot market and then drop off at Chiang Mai Airport. Or other places in Chiang Mai city
This rate includes
- 1 meal of lunch
- Tourist fee
- As specified in the program
- Shuttle throughout the list
- Accident insurance
- While traveling 1,000,000 baht
This rate is not included.
- Airplan ticket
- Personal expenses other than items
- VAT 7%
- And 3% withholding tax.
- This price can travel for 2 people or more.
- This price is a private tour
*** Can modify the program
As appropriate but the price may
Has changed from the original ***
Tour Doi Inthanon (1 Day)
01 Sep - 31 Oct 20 | 01 Sep - 31 Oct 20 | 01 Sep - 31 Oct 20 | 01 Sep - 31 Oct 20
Package 9 temples in Chiang Mai (2D1N)
01 Sep - 31 Aug 20 | 01 Sep - 31 Aug 20 | 01 Sep - 31 Aug 20 | 01 Sep - 31 Aug 20