Snorkeling <Maiton Island> with "Love Andaman" (1Day)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Go! Snorkeling <Koh Maiton> By Speed Boat Mai Ton island scuba diving, kayaking
Go! Snorkeling <Koh Maiton> By Speed Boat
09:30 AM. Get ready – Check in Love Andaman pier (Boat Ramp). Enjoy warm bread, tea and coffee as you receive a briefing from our beloved Eco-alert tour guide.
10:00 AM. Let’s start – All crews on board. Heading for Mai Ton island by our best speedboat.
10:15 AM. Arriving to Mai Ton Island
10:30 AM. The beach is calling! – It’s time to relax on the beautiful beach, swim in the clear blue water under the sun. Put your gears on and snorkel at the Mai Ton reef with amazing beautiful fish and corals.
12.00 PM. Lunch on the beach – After swimming all morning, enjoy our delicious Thai buffet lunch with chicken, seafood, fresh fruits, a variety of snacks, desserts
12.45 PM. Island View Point.- Take a walk tour to the island’s view point. On a clear day you can enjoy the spectacular scenery covering Phuket, Phi Phi, Krabi and Phang Nga island. Relax on the beautiful beach for a nice sunbathing, swim and snorkel or take part in fun beach activities such as beach games, scuba diving, kayaking, SUP board and more! (some activities are provided at an additional cost)
15:30 PM. Time to say goodbye- Hop on the boat and depart from the Mai Ton Island.
16:00 PM. Back to the hotel- Arrive safely at the pier and get on a transfer to the hotel with wonderful memories and sun-kissed tanned skin.
Please note: The daily program can change without prior notice due to weather and tide conditions.
................ End Trip ...................
- Speedboat fare for Island
- Friendly English speaking guide with ecotourism mind (Chinese, Russia is available For Similan Program) **For Program Surin, Koh Rok+Koh Haa, Phi Phi+Bamboo. Chinese and Russian Guide request need 8 Persons minimum of customers**
- Light for breakfast, Lunch, Bakery, Soft drink, fruit, snack, (Seafood for Maiton island)
- Snorkeling equipment (Mask, Snorkel, and Life Jacket)
- National park fee.
- Travel Accident insurance cove THB 1,000,000.- (Excluded lost , stolen or damaged items of personal belonging)
- Including government tax
Children age between 4-11 years old or not taller than 120 centimeters are charged in children rate.
TRANSPORTATION: For other special zones extra charge THB 200.- Round trip (Program Maiton, Phi Phi, Rok, Surin, Similan) : Maikhao, Airport, Naiyang, Naithon, Chengtalay, Laguna, Bangtao, Layan, Surin,Beach, Ao-Por, Pakklok, Cape Yamu, Panwa, Naiharn, Rawai, Tritang.
Remark: Sirey Zone charge for program Similan and Surin only
- Tour program subjects to change depending on tide and weather condition
- Please advise special meal requirements (Vegetarian food) or allergies.
- Copy of customer’s passport or id is required when booking Similan Islands program.