Snorkeling <Koh Surin>with "Love Andaman" (1Day)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Koh Surin - beautiful beach and scenic view at Twin Beach. - Mae Yai Gulf
Go! Snorkeling <Koh Surin> By Speed Boat
Traveling Everyday start 15 Nov. Until 15 May of every year
07:30 AM. Get ready – Check-in at Love Andaman private pier (Tablamu). Enjoy light breakfast with coffee and tea as you receive a briefing of the day by our lovely eco-alert tour guide.
08.00 AM. Let’s start! – Hop on! Depart for Surin island with our best first-class speedboat.
09:50 AM. Arriving at Surin Island- Get to explore the snorkeling paradise, The Nemo or Pineapple Gulf, where non-snorkeler can enjoy the beautiful beach and scenic view at Twin Beach.
11:00 AM. Gypsy Moment – It’s time for adventure! Departing to the famous Sea Gypsy Moken Village. Visit and Explore uniquely traditional lifestyles of people of the sea.
13:15 PM. Snorkeling time at the Mae Yai Gulf and The Tao Gulf - After a refreshing lunch, be amazed and enchanted with beautifully coral reefs while swimming and snorkeling before departure from the Surin island.
15:10 PM. Time to say goodbye. Heading back from Surin Island to our private pier.
17:00 PM. Back to the hotel – Arrive at the pier of Love Andaman an transfer return to and get on a transfer back to the hotel with a wonderful memory rich with exotic culture and enchanting marine beauty
Please note: The daily program can change without prior notice due to weather and tide conditions.
................ End Trip ...................
- Speedboat fare for Island
- Friendly English speaking guide with ecotourism mind (Chinese, Russia is available For Similan Program) **For Program Surin, Koh Rok+Koh Haa, Phi Phi+Bamboo. Chinese and Russian Guide request need 8 Persons minimum of customers**
- Light for breakfast, Lunch, Bakery, Soft drink, fruit, snack, (Seafood for Maiton island)
- Snorkeling equipment (Mask, Snorkel, and Life Jacket)
- National park fee.
- Travel Accident insurance cove THB 1,000,000.- (Excluded lost , stolen or damaged items of personal belonging)
- Including government tax
Children age between 4-11 years old or not taller than 120 centimeters are charged in children rate.
TRANSPORTATION: For other special zones extra charge THB 200.- Round trip (Program Maiton, Phi Phi, Rok, Surin, Similan) : Maikhao, Airport, Naiyang, Naithon, Chengtalay, Laguna, Bangtao, Layan, Surin,Beach, Ao-Por, Pakklok, Cape Yamu, Panwa, Naiharn, Rawai, Tritang.
Remark: Sirey Zone charge for program Similan and Surin only
- Tour program subjects to change depending on tide and weather condition
- Please advise special meal requirements (Vegetarian food) or allergies.
- Copy of customer’s passport or id is required when booking Similan Islands program.