De’Kashor Elephants Sanctuary Project (2D1N)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Visit Local Market.-Karen village in National Park.-Meet the Elephants-Visit village and Hill-tribe school
The word De'Kashor comes from Karen language which "De" means home and Kashor is an Elephant.
So, the meaning of De'Kashor is home of the elephants in the language of Karen itself.
De’Kashor’s aim is to return the balance of the nature to make it suitable for the elephants to live westrive.
- 8.00 - 8.30 am. pick up from your hotel or accommodation.
- On the way visit Local Market.
- Drive to the north, through country road, tropical forest, rice fields areas.
- Arrive at Karen village in National Park.
- Reach home stay / Have a lunch together.
- Learn Elephants history in this area, anatomy and behavior of Elephants.
- Meet the Elephants, Feed, interact, and play with Elephants.
- Learn Traditional Elephants herb, Create organic herbal dietary supplements for Elephants.
- Enjoy bathing with Elephants in the river.
- Walk with Elephants Take Elephant back to the jungle.
- Doing some activities in the village.
* Visit village and Hill-tribe school
* Local Cooking
* Viewing villagers weaving
- Having dinner together/ activity or story from local guide.
Trekking through jungle - Feeding, Mud spa/ Enjoy bathing with Elephants in the river.
- Having breakfast and learning lifestyle of Karen.
- Prepare banana for the Elephants.
- Trekking through jungle for Finding Elephant in the jungle by tactic and local knowledge from
- Elephant keeper.
- Feeding, Mud spa/ Enjoy bathing with Elephants in the river.
- Outdoor jungle cooking/Lunch of Traditional Local Thai/ Karen foods.
- Spent time with Elephants.
- Take Elephant back to The jungle and Say goodbye to the Elephant.
- Leave Karen Village and Get to Chiangmai City around 18.00 pm.
- Round trip transportation by 4x4WD
- Lunch of local Thai foods.
- Foods for feeding the Elephants
- Basic drinking water
- Accidental insurance
- Local English speaking Guide
- Child under 4 years: Free of charge (Under parents’ care)
- Child above 4 years: Charge as adult
Remark: Child must be take care by parents
What to bring
- Insect repellants
- Rubber flip flops, sandals
- Walking shoes
- Bathing suit
- Change of clothes
|01 Nov - 31 Oct 2020||Adult||USD 161||