Bacolod Half Day City Tour
Bacolod Half Day City Tour (FTT)
Start off your vacation by visiting the most popular tourist destinations in Bacolod City. You will visit the Pope John Paul Tower where Pope John Paul held a mass in Bacolod City, Negros Museum to know about the history of Negros Occidental, Bacolod City’s most popular tourist attraction, The Ruins. You will also have a running tour of Bacolod’s Downtown Area and Plaza.
Pickup Time: 0900H | 1300H
Tour Starts Time: 0900H | 1300H
Duration: 4 hrs
- Pope John Paul Tower
- Negros Museum
- The Ruins
- Running tour of Bacolod’s Downtown Area and Plaza
- Private Airconditioned Vehicle
- English speaking tour guide
- All Admission Fees
- Bottled water and wet wipes
|Booking Period:||01 Apr 2017 to 31 Dec 2018|
|Travel Period:||01 Apr 2017 to 31 Dec 2018|
- Tour Pick up/Drop off within City Proper only.
- Pick-up/Drop off beyond the designated hotels/resorts may require additional fees.
- Please be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the pick-up time. The tour guide/driver will be waiting for you at the hotel lobby and will be waiting maximum 15 minutes after the advised pick-up time.
Terms & Conditions
|01 Apr - 31 Dec 2018||Adult Morning Tour (Minimum 2 Pax)||USD 75||
|Adult Afternoon Tour (Minimum 2 PAX)||USD 75|