Bangkok Canal by Long Tail Boat (half day)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Chao Phraya River and Bangkok-Noi - “Venice of the East”. - Chao Phraya River and canal - National Museum of the Royal Barges
Daily: Pick up from hotel.
Morning : 08.00 A.M. To 12.00 P.M.
Afternoon : 12.00 A.M. To 16.00 P.M.
- A boat along the legendary Chao Phraya River and Bangkok-Noi canals on the Thon Buri side is the most pleasant way to explore the city once dubbed “Venice of the East”. The majestic charm of the Chao Phraya adds perspective to you exploration of the city’s premier attractions.
- Pick up from hotel.
- Take along tail boat along the Chao Phraya River and canal. The life-style of Thai people has always been associated with waterways.
- National Museum of the Royal Barges; only the King and the Royal family used The Royal when they traveled. The ceremony of Royal travel by water has been a tradition since the Ayutthaya period.
- At the end of tour will be visit to local product store
- Transportation / All admission fee as in the itinerary / English Speaking Guide
- Personal expenses / Option Tour
- Not included 7% of VAT
General Terms and Conditions
Child Charge: under 1 year old free of charge (NON SEAT), 100c.m.up charge same as adult price.
Payment Terms: After the conferencing from employees
Others: No refund in case of natural disaster or force majeure such as sick or miss the van for late