Experience activities at the "Lisu Lodge" (Afternoon) 2D1N
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Arrive at Lisu Lodge. A traditional welcome drink will be served followed by a briefing - leisure until Thai dinner with a traditional Lisu dance show.
AFTERNOON ARRIVAL LISU LODGE (D)
15.00h. Arrive at Lisu Lodge. A traditional welcome drink will be served followed by a briefing. Late afternoon, our Lisu guide will take you for a walk through the village. You will start from the Ton Lung temple to view the herbal garden and continue visiting some local families with a stop for a cup of tea and a spot of traditional medicine at the shaman’s house.
Time at leisure until Thai dinner with a traditional Lisu dance show.
Overnight at Lisu Lodge
LISU LODGE (B, L)
Breakfast at the lodge In the morning you have a choice of activities:
- Guided bike tour around the Lisu Lodge area.
- Steam bath.
- Ox-cart ride through farmlands and orchards to the Thai village of Baan Pang Mai Daeng - about an hour ending up back at Lisu Lodge.
- Visit to Tea Plantation by bike
A second additional 1-hour activity can be booked at a nominal charge but as a free activity you are welcome to go cycling by yourself and we will give you a road book of recommended itineraries. Enjoy a delicious Thai lunch.
Departure after lunch
- Assistance of English-speaking Lisu escort during visit and join-in activity.
- Accommodation in non air-conditioned room with electric fan based on half twin-bedded room.
- Meals as specified.
- Your choice of one activity: biking, oxcart, steam bath or massage.
- Baggage handling.
- Transfer from Chiang Mai airport or hotel to Lisu Lodge or v.v.
- All airfares as well as airport taxes.
- Other meals and services than those mentioned in the program.
- Personal expenses such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc.
- Guest should be healthy and in good physical condition.
- Weather condition may impose change in the program or the cancellation of activities.
NOTE: we reserve the right to revise the tariffs depending on the evolution of the fuel price.
***If you don't see the price that matches your travel plan because you travel alone or with children or with a small group, you can send an inquiry directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Home Industries Tour (Half day)
01 Nov - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 19
Enjoy take a part in tea plucking activity at "Araksa Tea Garden" (2 hours)
01 Nov - 31 Oct 19