Walking Experience "Lanjia Lodge" 2D1N (Morning)
Arrive at Lanjia Lodge-tour the Hmong and Lahu hill tribe village-Lunch that looks to the Mekong River and Laos-Dinner and watch traditional Hmong performances.
MORNING ARRIVAL Day 1 (L, D)
- 09.30h Arrive at Lanjia Lodge. Herbal local juice will be served during the check-in. Then, watch a presentation about the Hmong and Lahu tribes, the Golden triangle area and the giant catfish (locally known as Pla Buek) – the world’s biggest fresh water fish found in the Mekong River. Learn about activities that affect the Mekong River and people whose lives depend on the river.
- 10.00h Tour the Hmong and Lahu hill tribe village, including a visit at the shaman’s house of the Hmong. Drink tea with the shaman and discover why the fireplace is important to the Hmongs and why they bury the placenta and umbilical cord of their newborn babies.
Lunch will be provided on the charming terrace that looks to the Mekong River and Laos.
- 14.10h Get firsthand experience on how to make Hmong batik handkerchief with Hmong ladies (about 45 minutes). Alternatively, you can learn how to make and set animal traps.
Dinner and watch traditional Hmong performances
Overnight at Lanjia Lodge
Walk the hills of Lanjia Lodge, Kiew Karn village- corn fields with small bamboo huts-see mountain ranges and steep valleys and the stunning nature.
- Good morning
- Head up hill towards the Lahu community. At the Lahu village you can observe families waking to the morning lights and doing their morning chores or seeing the farmers are getting ready to head into to the fields with their tools and woven backpack on their backs.
- You will walk along the trails with Mekong River and Laos to you right. The path will give you full view of the valleys, where you will walk through plantations, corn fields with small bamboo huts dotted through out. You will learn about the burial ground of the Hmong Hill tribe where tall grass grows under the shaded of the trees. Along the walk you will see farmers working their fields of various plants and rice fields.
- You will circle back and walk along the path that on the other side of the hill, where you will see mountain ranges and steep valleys and the stunning nature.
**End of service**
- Assistance of English-speaking Lanjia escort during the trip.
- Accommodation in a non air-conditioned room with a view of Laos and the Mekong River. The twin bedded room is equipped with an electric fan and a private bathroom.
- Power Point Presentation about Hmong & Lahu Tribe, Golden Triangle, Pla Buek (Giant Catfish) in Mekong River.
- Visit the village and a shaman’s house, learn how to make Hmong Batik (Alternative: Learn how to make and set animal traps) and walking along the nature trails.
- Traditional Hmong and Lahu performances.
- Meal as specified.
- Transfer to / from Lanjia Lodge.
- Airfares and airport taxes.
- Other meals and services than those mentioned in the program.
- Personal expenses such as drink,
- Child 2-12 years sharing the same room with 2 adults with an extra mattress: charge 75% of the adult rate
- Guests should be healthy and in good physical conditions.
- Weather conditions may impose changes in the program or the cancellation of activities.
NOTE: we reserve the right to revise the tariffs depending on the evolution of the fuel price.
***If you don't see the price that matches your travel plan because you travel alone or with children or with a small group, you can send an inquiry directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
|1 เม.ย. 61 - 31 ต.ค. 63||Adult (2 pax) Up||THB 3,920||