Hmong Experience "Lanjia Lodge" 3D2N
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Arrival at Lanjia Lodge, Dinner and watch traditional Hmong performances.
Arrival at Lanjia Lodge (D)
16h00: Upon arrival at the lodge in the afternoon. Herbal local juice will be served while you are checking in at the lodge.
Dinner and watch traditional Hmong performances
Overnight at Lanjia Lodge.
After breakfast presentation about the Hmong and Lahu tribes, Lunch will be provided on the charming terrace that looks to the Mekong River and Laos.
Lanjia Lodge (B, L, D)
After breakfast, (09h40) watch a presentation about the Hmong and Lahu tribes, the Golden triangle area and the giant catfish (locally known as Pla Buek) – the world’s biggest fresh water fish found in the Mekong River. Learn about activities that affect the Mekong River and people whose lives depend on the river.
10h00: tour the Hmong and Lahu hill tribe village, including a visit at the shaman’s house of the Hmong. Drink tea with the shaman and discover why the fireplace is important to the Hmongs and why they bury the placenta and umbilical cord of their newborn babies.
Lunch will be provided on the charming terrace that looks to the Mekong River and Laos.
14h10: Get first-hand experience on how to make Hmong batik handkerchief with Hmong ladies (about 45 minutes). Alternatively, you can learn how to make and set animal traps.
Return to the lodge for dinner and overnight
Overnight at Lanjia Lodge
Lanjia Lodge – Departure
Breakfast at the lodge
<<End of service>>
* Minimum 2 people traveling together
- Assistance of English-speaking Lanjia escort during visit and join in activities.
- Accommodation in a non air-conditioned room with a view of Laos and the Mekong River. The twin bedded room is equipped with an electric fan and a private bathroom.
- Power Point Presentation about Hmong & Lahu Tribe, Golden Triangle, Pla Buek (Giant Catfish) in Mekong River.
- Activities: Visit the village and a shaman’s house, learn how to make Hmong Batik (Alternative: Learn how to make and set animal traps).
- Traditional Hmong and Lahu performances.
- Meal as specified.
- Transfer to / from Lanjia Lodge.
- Airfares and airport taxes.
- Other meals and services than those mentioned in the program.
- Personal expenses such as drink, laundry, telephone, etc
- Child 2-12 years sharing the same room with 2 adults with an extra mattress: charge 75% of the adult rate
- Group concession: 1 FOC in a half twin for, every 15 full –paying persons
- We're reserves the right to revise the tariffs depending on the evolution of the fuel price.
- Guests should be healthy and in good physical conditions.
Weather conditions may impose changes in the program or the cancellation of activities.
***If you don't see the price that matches your travel plan because you travel alone or with children or with a small group, you can send an inquiry directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
|01 Nov - 31 Mar 2020||Adult(2 Pax)Up||THB 7,710||