Learn Hmong style batik (1 Hour)
Learn how to make Hmong style batik from a Hmong lady.
Description Tour: 1 hour
- Batik is a resist dye technique created by wax drawn motifs. Traditionally, Hmong people use hemp as a base fabric.
- The batik design is used for traditional costumes and household items such as blankets. Since the Hmong do not have written language, they create patterns on their costume with symbolic meanings, reflecting their tradition, family, spiritual values and natural surroundings.
- Airfares and airport taxes.
- Other meals and services than those mentioned in the program.
- Personal expenses such as drink, etc.
***If you don't see the price that matches your travel plan because you travel alone or with children or with a small group, you can send an inquiry directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
|1 เม.ย. 60 - 31 ต.ค. 63||Adult/Person||THB 350||