Walking mountain see sunrise (One day trip)
Start a nature walk to the Lahu hill tribe village where you can see a way of life of local people doing their morning chores and farmers getting ready for work in a farm.
Description Tour: One Day trip
- We choose a trail along the Mekong River and the Thailand/Laos border. The path will show a full view of the valley. Continue walking through plantations, corn fields with scattering small bamboo huts. You will learn about the burial ground of the Hmong hill tribe where tall grass grows under the shade of the trees.
- On a route on the way back to Lanjia Lodge, you will see beautiful mountain ranges and steep valleys.
- Airfares and airport taxes.
- Other meals and services than those mentioned in the program.
- Personal expenses such as drink, etc.
***If you don't see the price that matches your travel plan because you travel alone or with children or with a small group, you can send an inquiry directly to email@example.com
|1 เม.ย. 60 - 31 ต.ค. 63||Adult/Person||THB 1,000||