Enjoy Cooking experience your self and Take a barge lunch cruise (full day)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Cooking experience with local people - Rice Barge Cruise and enjoy the lunch that you prepared An experienced chef will show you step-by-step the secrets behind 4-5 authentic Thai recipes.
Cooking experience with local people - Rice Barge Cruise and enjoy the lunch that you prepared
*** Ayutthaya is steeped in centuries of art and culture, preserving its many precious architectural and cultural treasures for later generations. ***
The art of Thai cooking is the one of these treasures. Thai cuisine has always stressed a delicate balance between the four different tastes of: sour, salty, sweet and last but not least, spicy hot! Thai food is very versatile and adaptable to suit almost any palate.
- Ship A-H-O-Y, Chef A-R-O-Y is the one of our CBT (Community-Based Tourism) projects. It is one of the ways we can share the benefits of responsible and sustainable tourism with the local people, taking into account their natural resources, cultural heritage and local economies.
- You can experience true Thai culture with the local people through the art of creating the delicious tastes and fragrances found in Thai cooking. An experienced chef will show you step-by-step the secrets behind 4-5 authentic Thai recipes. After which, you’ll be able to cook them again at home as we only select ingredients that can be readily found in your own country.
- After taking your freshly prepared meal on board our exquisite converted traditional teak rice barge we will take a 1½-hour cruise along rural waterways from the village to Ayutthaya, taking in the incredible scenic views and the majestic city, a while enjoying your lunch along the way..
- At the end of the programme, disembark from the barge and set off for your next destination with a satisfied appetite and a smile on your face!
All prices are per person in Thai Baht.
Inclusive of :
- Thai cooking class (hands on)
- Barge cruise
- Services of an English-speaking guide throughout.
- Travel insurance.
Exclusive of :
- Your personal expenses, tipping kitty and other drinks.
Remark : Joint trips
- Min 4 pax Max 12 pax
- Rice Barge Lunch/Dinner Cruise
- Children under 3 years of age: Free of charge for both FIT and private arrangements
- Children from 3-7 years of age: 500 Baht for FIT arrangements and 50% of adult rate for private arrangements.
- Children over 7 years of age: Full adult rate for both FIT and private arrangements.
|01 Jun - 31 Oct 2018||Adult (join)||THB 2,700||