khaolak Discovery(Elephant Bathing) "One Day Trip"
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
elephants bathing--Visit Wat Suwannakhuha- Bamboo Rafting
We pick you up at the hotel in the morning to leave Phuket with our guide who will take care of and provide you information. When the bus crosses Sarasin Bridge to Phang Nga Province, you can feel the lifestyle of the local communities and their livings as well as the scenery of mountains, rubber and palm which are economic plants around the area. Take a short break for a cup of coffee (while enjoying beautiful scenery at Khao Lak.)
07.00 - 08.30 am. Pick up form your hotel by air-conditioned vehicle, sightseeing along the way. (Pick up time varies by hotel location.)
- Dropped by pineapple plantation to see how the nice fruits grow and enjoy your time.
- Visit Wat Suwannakhuha (Monkey Cave Temple)
- Arrived at Khaolak Discovery Elephant Camp and enjoy spending time with elephants bathing
- Visit Tsunami Memorial Site.
- Lunch at restaurant.
- Visit Sea Turtle Conservation Centre. Relax at waterfall
- Start Bamboo Rafting at along Khaolak river. (Approximately 0.45 hr.)
- On the way back stop at a local fruit stall.
17.00-18.00 pm. Arrive at Phuket hotel (arrival time is vary by hotel location
- Minimum 2 persons is required to operate above tour programs
- All times given above are varies.
***Please kindly note that all mentioned activities depend on the weather and local conditions and may be subject to change!***
REMARK: We're does not accept responsibility for children under the age of 4, pregnant women, people of ill health or anyone who is suffering from any congenital disease, sickness or injury unknown to Khaosok Discovery prior to arrival
> Fully inclusive of accommodation, full board, activities as per chosen itinerary, a fully trained, TAT-licensed English Speaking Thai tour guide, entrance fee and insurance coverage under Thai law as well as joint transfers to and from starting area as per our transfer options:
- inclusive land transfer only
- Pick-up and Drop-off at Phuket, Khaolak and Krabi Only, other locations: additional cost may apply.
> National Park Entrance Fee: 500 Baht / person and the accommodation. If the National Park Entrance Fee is changed by government passenger will pay for and additional cost.
> 7% VAT
> Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages, tips and gratuities as well as personal acquisitions from the shop or the local markets.
- All activities as stated in our itineraries are subject to change in the order they are undertaken, depending on the local conditions on the day.
- Please note all activities are subject to change due to local circumstances.
- The guest from Khao Lak or other route with join group from Phuket will be missing for Sarasin Bridge and Tsunami Memorial in the morning.
Children’s ages: 4 – 12
- For children under the age of 4 parental discretion is required if you wish to bring them on our tours.
What to bring:
- Please bring non-slip shoes like sturdy sandals or trainers, loose comfortable clothes, sun protection, camera, cap or hat, swim wear for use at the pool or in the river and personal toiletries, extra clothes, towels and sunglasses.
- Please also remember to bring your passport for the check in process at the camps.
- The overnight programs base on 2 people sharing a room.Single Supplement is another THB 1,000 applicable in the event of one person booking.
- Accmmodation at Khaosok Boutique camps is A/C room or at the other accommodation as the same rate and room type.
- Accmmodation at the lake is a raft house (electric run from 18.00-06.00 Hrs.)
- Luggage: It is possible to bring your entire luggage to Khaosok Discovery for your tour if you are changing hotels when your program is finished; there is plenty of room in our tents but it is not quite comfort to carry up and down the stairs due to the camps base.However, if you are returning to the same hotel, it may be advisable to just bring a small overnight bag for the duration of your stay and leave your main luggage at the hotel.