RIVER KWAI Delight (2 D 1 N)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Bridge over the River Kwai-Thailand–Burma Railway Centre -Mon Tribal Village & Temple.
Highlight: Thailand–Burma Railway Centre, War Cemetery, River Kwai Bridge, Mon Tribal Village & Temple, Mon Dance, Hellfire Pass Memorial, Death Railway Train and Stay at the FloatHouse River Kwai
06.00-06.30 am. Pick up from major hotel in Bangkok downtown area. Depart to Kanchanaburi province (128 km. to the west of Bangkok)
09.00 am. Arrive Kanchanaburi province
> Visit Thailand–Burma Railway Centre an interactive museum, information and research facility dedicated to presenting the history of the Thailand– Burma Railway. The fully air–conditioned center offers the visitor an educational and moving experience
> Visit Allied War Cemetery which is memorial to some 6000 allied prisoners of war (POWs) who perished along the death railway line and were moved post-war to this eternal resting place.
> Visit the world famous Bridge over the River Kwai, a part of Death Railway constructed by Allied POWs.
12.00 am. Take a long–tailed boat on River Kwai to The FloatHouse River Kwai. Check–in and have Lunch upon arrival.
14.45 pm. Take a long–tailed boat upstream to visit nearby ethnic Mon Tribal Village & Temple. Then return to the hotel
19.00 pm. Dinner, followed by a 45-minute presentation of Mon Dance and overnight at The FloatHouse River Kwai
Hellfire Pass Memorial. -Death Railway Train
07.00 am. Breakfast.
09.00 am. Check-out Take a long–tailed boat downstream to Resotel Pier and continue on road to visit the Hellfire Pass Memorial.
11.40 am. Lunch at local restaurant.
13.00 pm. Take a historic ride on Death Railway Train passing over original wooden viaduct constructed by Allied POWs
14.30 pm. Journey back to Bangkok.
18.00 pm. Arrive Bangkok and transfer to hotels.
- 1 night accommodation at the FloatHouse River Kwai
- 4 meals (Lunch, dinner, breakfast, lunch)
- English-speaking guide
- Joined up Transportation
- Admission Fee to all places indicated in the program
- Optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the program
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses such as drinks, snacks and tips
- Small deviations of the tours program or time given in the program may sometimes necessary, depending on traffic condition and any uncontrollable circumstances.
- Any rejection of meals or tour program is non-refundable.
- A minimum 2 adults per booking is required
- child's rates are for children between 3 and 12 years old occupying the parents'room without bed, if bed request,adult rate will apply
- All package tours include transportaion (join up basis),English speaking guide,meals and insurance
Our schedule is meant to arrive Bangkok around 06.00 PM, however, under some unpredictable traffic circumstances; we could take somewhat longer hours to get back Bangkok. Thus, please kindly aware of this situation when planning your trip