Angthong National Marine Park
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Koh Samui-Nathon pier- Angthong National Marine Park-Koh Mae Koh-Talay Nai a Blue Lagoon
05:00 am. Pick up from the hotel and take you over with the ferry to Koh Samui.
07:30 am. Arrive at Nathon pier and change boat at 08:30, light breakfast served on board.
09:30 am. Arrive at Angthong National Marine Park. Visit"Koh Wau Ta Lap" island located above a clean white and soft sandy beach. Climb up to the top viewpoint (Approximately 262 meters above the sea) and about 500 meters walk to see the panoramic view of the surrounding
42 islands in the National Marine Park. After that you can enjoy swimming and snorkeling.
12:30 pm. The delicious buffet lunch and fresh fruit is served on board.
13:30 pm. Make a stop at"Koh Mae Koh" for another swimming, sunbathing and snorkeling. Visit"Talay Nai" a Blue Lagoon with beautiful emerald-green water by following steps.
15:30 pm. Departure from Angthong, coffee, tea, soft drink and snacks on board.
17:00 pm. Arrive at Nathon pier and transfer to the ferry back to Khanom.
19:30 pm. Pick up from the ferry pier and drop off at your hotel.
Price : Adult : 2,100 baht/ person (Minimum 2 persons)
Child : (4 - 9 years old) 1,600 baht/ person
** Possible to travel with just 1 person for a price of 2 pesrons **
The price included :
- Transfer to and from your hotel in Khanom town area.
- Two ways ferry tickets
- National Park fee, boat and life jacket
- Lunch, soft drink, fruits and drinking water
- Professional tour guide(Thai-English) and staffs.
- Insurance coverage of over 1 million baht/ person.
What to bring Personal prescription drugs, sun glasses,sun protection, hat, swimming suit, towel, camera shoes, a good pair of sea tour are perfect.
- Program may change upon suitability
- November and December is a monsoon season period.
- Payment is refundable if your cancellations is not less than 1 week before tour.
- Cancellation charge 50% if your cancellations within 24hrs. Before tour.
- Non refundable if your cancellations within 1-2hrs. Before tour