Lanjia Lodge Classic Package 2D1N
LANJIA LODGE ARRIVAL (D)
Lanjia Lodge Classic Package Overview:
- The awarding winning Lanjia lodge is located on a lush hillside of a small village of Hmong and Lahu hill tribes. The lodge works with the Population Development Association to help to improve a quality of life of the hill tribe villagers through several projects such as the community bank and employment.
- Guests will stay overnight in the lodge, overlooking a stunning view of the Mekong river and Laos.
- The guest cottage is inspired by local architecture with thatched roof and hand-woven bamboo wall panels. It is simple, environmentally friendly and comfortable with modern amenities.
- The village tour, which is led by a local guide, includes a visit to the shaman’s house to learn about Lahu and Hmong culture. Guests will also enjoy traditional dance at night. In this package, guests will be served breakfast and dinner.
- Exciting and enjoyable activities are available as an extension to the package, including trekking, Mekong river cruise on a long tail boat, batik making class and Golden Triangle tour.
LANJIA LODGE ARRIVAL (D)
14.00 hr. Arrive at Lanjia Lodge. Herbal local juice will be serve d during the check-in
15.00 hr. tour the Hmong and Lahu hill tribe village, including a visit at the shaman’s house of the Hmong. Drink tea with the shaman and discover why the fireplace is important to the Hmongs and why they bury the placenta and umbilical cord of their newborn babies.
Evening Dinner and watch traditional Hmong dance
Overnight at Lanjia Lodge
LANJIA LODGE DEPARTURE (B
Morning Breakfast at your lodge and rest of the morning free at own leisure. You may take some of the optional activities at your choice, please contact our lodge manager or staff to book the activity.
12.00 hr. Check out
*End of the program*
* Minimum 2 people traveling together
- Assistance of English-speaking Lanjia escort during the trip.
- Accommodation in a non air-conditioned room with a view of Laos and the Mekong River. The twin bedded room is equipped with an electric fan and a private bathroom.
- Power Point Presentation about Hmong & Lahu Tribe, Golden Triangle, Pla Buek (Giant Catfish) in Mekong River.
- Activities: Visit the village and a shaman’s house, learn how to make Hmong Batik (Alternative: Learn how to make and set animal traps).
- Traditional Hmong and Lahu performances.
- Meal as specified.
- Transfer to/from Lanjia Lodge.
- Airfares and airport taxes.
- Other meals and services than those mentioned in the program.
- Personal expenses such as drink, laundry, telephone, etc
- Child 2-12 years sharing the same room with 2 adults with an extra mattress: charge 75% of the adult rate
- We're reserves the right to revise the tariffs depending on the evolution of the fuel price.
Batik Class Learn how to make Hmong style batik from the Hmong lady.
Lunch Thai set lunch at Lanjia Lodge
Massage Traditional Thai Massage at Lanjia Lodge
Sunrise Walking After breakfast, start a nature walk to the Lahu hill tribe community. Guests will learn about the burial ground of the Hmong Hill tribe where tall grass . While walking, guests will see farmers working their fields of various plants and rice fields. On a route on the way back to the lodge, guests will see beautiful mountain ranges and steep valley
Half day Trek Trek along a nature trail (3-4 hours) through scenic mountains. En route visit a waterfall and a Hmong village.
Half day Trek with Lunch Trek along a nature trail (3-4 hours) through scenic mountains. En route visit a waterfall and a Hmong village.
|1 พ.ย. 60 - 31 ต.ค. 63||Adult(2 Pax) Up||THB 2,300||