"Lanjia Lodge" Walking Experience (Early Arrival) 3D2N
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Arrival at Lanjia Lodge (D)
15:00 Arrive at Lanjia Lodge. Herbal local juice will be served while you are checking in at the lodge.
Then walk from the lodge up hill towards the Lahu community. At sunset, you will see families cooking their dinner,
At the edge of the Lahu village, the path begins, high up on the edge of the hill you will walk along the trails with Mekong River and Laos to you right.
Dinner and watch traditional Hmong performances
Overnight at Lanjia Lodge
Lanjia Lodge (B, L, D)
After breakfast, (09.40h) watch a presentation about the Hmong and Lahu tribes, the Golden triangle area and the giant catfish (locally known as Pla Buek) – the world’s biggest fresh water fish found in the Mekong River. Learn about activities that affect the Mekong River and people whose lives depend on the river.
10.00 h. tour the Hmong and Lahu hill tribe village, including a visit at the shaman’s house of the Hmong. Drink tea with the shaman and discover why the fireplace is important to the Hmongs and why they bury the placenta and umbilical cord of their newborn babies. Lunch will be provided on the charming terrace that looks to the Mekong River and Laos.
14.10h. Get first-hand experience on how to make Hmong batik handkerchief with Hmong ladies (about 45 minutes). Alternatively, you can learn how to make and set animal traps.
Dinner and Overnight at Lanjia Lodg
Lanjia Lodge – Departure ( B )
Breakfast at the lodge
After breakfast, walk the hills of Lanjia Lodge, Kiew Karn village. The walk begins from the lodge as we head up hill towards the Lahu community. At the Lahu village you can observe families waking to the morning lights and doing their morning chores or seeing the farmers are getting ready to head into to the fields with their tools and woven backpack on their backs.
You will walk along the trails in the valleys with the view of Mekong River and Laos to you right. The path will give you full view of the valleys, where you will walk through plantations, corn fields with small bamboo huts dotted through out.
- Assistance of English-speaking Lanjia escorts during visit and join in activities.
- Accommodation in a non air-conditioned room with a view of Laos and the Mekong River. The twin bedded room is equipped with an electric fan and a private bathroom.
- Power Point Presentation about Hmong & Lahu Tribe, Golden Triangle, Pla Buek (Giant Catfish) in Mekong River.
- Activities: Visit the village and a shaman’s house, learn how to make Hmong Batik (Alternative: Learn how to make and set animal traps), and walking along the nature trails.
- Traditional Hmong and Lahu performances.
- Meal as specified.
- Transfer to / from Lanjia Lodge.
- Airfares and airport taxes.
- Other meals and services than those mentioned in the program.
- Personal expenses such as drink, laundry, telephone, etc
- Child 2-12 years sharing the same room with 2 adults with an extra mattress: charge 75% of the adult rate
- Group concession: 1 FOC in a half twin for, every 15 full –paying persons
- Asian Oasis reserves the right to revise the tariffs depending on the evolution of the fuel price.
- Guests should be healthy and in good physical conditions.
- Weather conditions may impose changes in the program or the cancellation of activities.
|01 Nov - 31 Mar 2019||Adult(2 Pax) Up||THB 8,100||