Kamakura & Hakone Tour Sightseeing Cruise on Lake Ashi, Hakone Ropeway, Owakudani Valley & Hakone-jinja Shrine (One Day Trip)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Kamakura & Hakone Tour Sightseeing Cruise on Lake Ashi, Hakone Ropeway, Owakudani Valley & Hakone-jinja Shrine
1. Amazing view of rising white plumes from the volcano throughout the valley! Explore around the Owakudani Valley.
2. Travel through the sky on the Hakone Ropeway with panoramic views of Mt. Fuji!
3. Sightseeing cruise ride on Lake Ashi.
4. Visit Hakone-jinja Shrine. Spiritual spot!
5. Stroll around Kamakura for 2 hours!
* Tour inclusions: Transportation, accommodation, meal(s), admission fee(s) specified in the itinerary and taxes. None of these expenses will be refunded even if the participant does not use them for whatever reason.
* Items not included: Any expenses not specified in the itinerary (e.g. personal expenses, optional tours.)
* Items included in Infant Price: bus seat and transportation fares.
About Hakone Ropeway
Volcanic gases are released into the air around the Owakudani Valley and the levels of the gases are constantly monitored. However, if you have one of the conditions listed below, you are not allowed to ride the ropeway from Owakudani Station because the gases may cause life-threatening symptoms. You will take a bus to the next destination instead. ①Asthma ② Bronchial Disease ③ Respiratory(Pulmonary) Disease ④ Heart Disease ⑤ Heart Pacemaker User ⑥ Poor Physical Condition. Please also note that if you are pregnant, have a newborn baby or infant, have allergies etc. a small amount of the volcanic gases might trigger an attack.
* Wearing clothes and shoes that let you move easily and comfortably is strongly recommended.
* According to traffic conditions etc, the order of the itinerary may have to be changed.
* Mt Fuji may not be viewed in case of bad weather conditions.
* This tour is attended by a tour guide and a tour conductor. The tour guide gives sightseeing information in Japanese only. The tour conductor, who can communicate either English or Chinese, gives language support to the tour members but does not translate the Japanese sightseeing information into English nor into Chinese.
* Please note that the tour is designed with Japanese citizens in mind and essentially operated in Japanese. A staff member will give you the basic information, such as meeting place and time at each stop in English or Chinese, although they won’t give you detailed information on the places visited.
*We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to circumstances beyond our control (traffic, weather etc.)
*A decision on whether to cancel the tour will be decided by 3pm Japan Standard Time one day before the tour date. We will inform you by e-mail.
*The tour end point may be different from the meeting point. Ask the tour conductor on the day.
*The amended Act on the Protection of Personal Information came into effect on 30 May 2017. Customer information (name, age, gender etc.) may be forwarded to the hotels or necessary entities for the purpose of making tour arrangements. This condition shall be deemed to have been accepted by the customer upon completion of the reservation.
- Shinjuku (Meet 7:20 )
- Owakudani Valley (Stroll individually / 40 min)
- Hakone Ropeway / approx. 10 - 15 min
- Kojiri Port
- Sightseeing Cruise on Lake Ashi / 15 min
- Hakone-en Port
- Hakone-jinja Shrine (Stroll / 40 min)
- Suzuhiro (Shopping / 20 min)
- Kamakura (Stroll individually / 120 min)
- Arrive in Shinjuku (Scheduled 17:40)
Departure place Shinjuku(Tokyo Metropolitan Underground Car Park)
Meeting Time 07:20 AM
Destination Kanagawa, Mt.Fuji
Language Support A tour conductor or staff of your preferred language will accompany the tour from the designated meeting place (at a designated airport in case of a tour with airplanes) and provides the participant with basic information necessary for the tour (such as meeting place and time at each stop etc) in your preferred language. Information on sightseeing in the areas of tour destinations will not be provided. However, brochures in your preferred language will be provided.
Minimum number of participants for operation 1 Person(s) *When the participants does not reach the number above, the tour will not be operated. If this is the case, those who have made a reservation will be informed of the matter by 14 days prior to the scheduled departure date (by 4 days prior to the departure in case of a Day-tour).
Minimum number of participants for booking 1 Person(s)