Shirakawa-go Light-up 2019 & Hida Takayama Onsen / From Osaka (Namba OCAT / JR Osaka) & Kyoto Avanti / Departure guaranteed
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
1. Stay at Shirakawa-go for 5 hours on Day 1 to see the village during the day and during the night when it is illuminated.
2. Visit the World Heritage "Gassho-zukuri" thatched roof farmhouse village magically illuminated.
- Namba OCAT (Meet 7:50) / JR Osaka (Meet 8:20)
- Kyoto Avanti (Meet 9:15)
- Gifu city (Lunch/approx. 50 mins)
- Shirakawa-go (Stroll approx. 5 hrs)
- Hida Hotel Plaza or Takayama Green Hotel or Hotel Associa Takayama Resort or Hoshokaku or Takayama Ouan (Overnight)
- *Dinner time will be either before or after the light-up. Before the light-up: 16:00 at Shirakawa village. After the light-up: after 21:00 at the restaurant in Takayama city or at the hotel. We will decide the dinner venue and time which will be announced on the day.
- Hida Takayama Onsen (Departure 10:30 / Before departure, enjoy visiting Takayama morning market and strolling along the quaint streets of the former castle town)
- Butaitoge tourist center (Lunch / approx. 50 mins)
- Gujo Hachiman (Stroll / approx. 60 mins)
- Kyoto Avanti / JR Osaka / Namba OCAT (Arrival 19:55～20:15,scheduled ) *When the tour requires more than one bus, each bus will have its own pick up route and does not stop at all of the meeting points.
- *The tour end point may be different from the boarding place, depending on congestion. Please ask a staff member on the day for details.
This tour does not view the light-up from the observation deck.
- Light-up time: 17:30 - 19:30 - Please enjoy strolling in the village where there are many places to see the light-up.
- Wearing non-slip shoes and heavy winter clothes are strongly recommended as it is usually very cold at night, often goes below freezing and some roads are very slippery.
- Bringing a flashlight is recommended.
- Visiting time may be shortened due to traffic.
★Your accommodation will be at Hida Hotel Plaza or similar hotel in Hida Takayama Onsen. (Upper rank hotel is guaranteed, according to our hotel standards.) You can enjoy walking around Takayama city on the morning of Day 2.
★ Hida Takayama: Stroll along quaint streets of the old town known as "Little Kyoto". Try local snacks such as dumplings and Hida beef croquettes while walking along the streets.
★Enjoy Hida beef sukiyaki at dinner on Day 1 or lunch on Day 2! *Meal schedule is decided depending on the accommodation. An announcement will be made by a staff member on the day. Please note that you cannot choose by yourself. [Additional Information]
*Items included in Infant price - Bus seats, hotel facility usage charge. (No bedding and meal.)
*Items included - Expenses for transportation, accommodation, meal(s), and admission fee(s) specified in the itinerary and taxes. None of the expenses will be refunded even though the items concerned are not used by a participant for personal reasons.
*Items not included: Any expenses not specified in the itinerary (e.g. personal expenses, optional tours.) [Attention]
*We will be in charge of hotel and room allocations. We cannot accept any requests.
*Some rooms are not equipped with a bath. In this case, please use large communal baths in the hotel.
*Please note if you reserve a room for 3 guests or more, a room with an extra bed will be provided.
*Courtesy car might be provided from Shirakawa-go to Takayama Onsen.
*When the tour requires more than one bus, each of the bus has its own pick up/drop off route and does not stop at all of the meeting/drop off points.
*According to traffic conditions etc, the order of the itinerary may have to be changed.
*This tour is operated with a mix of Japanese and foreign guests. The tour conductor speaks English or Chinese, however they do not translate what the sightseeing guide is saying.
*The tour conductor will arrive at the meeting place via different departure points to pick up other guests. Although the tour conductor/sightseeing bus could be late to the meeting place due to road conditions, they will eventually arrive, so please wait at the designated meeting point.
*We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to circumstances beyond our control (traffic, weather etc.)
*A decision on whether to cancel the tour will be decided by 3pm Japan Standard Time one day before the tour date. We will inform you by e-mail.
*The tour end point may be different from the meeting point. Ask the tour conductor on the day.
*The amended Act on the Protection of Personal Information came into effect on 30 May 2017. Customer information (name, age, gender etc.) may be forwarded to the hotels or necessary entities for the purpose of making tour arrangements. This condition shall be deemed to have been accepted by the customer upon completion of the reservation.