Cycling Culture trip (Full day)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
CYCLING CULTURE TRIP
Daily : 09.00 – 16.30
Be hospitable with local people. Appreciate Country Lifestyle as well as
Admire the Ancient Underground Empire, Wiang Kum Kam
- 09h00: Met and Transferred by an English Speaking Guide from the hotel to Trekker camp, a centre of cycling tour & gears where briefly information about a cycling route as well as the instructions of using the mountain bike will be explained.
- 09h15: Start cycling from here via Padad-Singhakam route passing Padad Tai village along the Ping’s Riverside then continues through the 2nd ring road crossing Koh Klang Bridge (Kourmung).
- 09h30: Stop at Wat Koh Klang, an important temple of this community.
- 10h00: Visit McKean, A Leprosy Rehabilitation Center which’s in charge of the Church of Christ in Thailand where people give and express their love to God.
- 10h30: Proceed cycling to the vegetables plantation belonged to the villagers which is the trend of sustainable agriculture.
- 11h30: Start cooking local Thai food joining with the host (the same person who owns vegetable plantation) then enjoy lunch amidst the countryside atmosphere at Pa Kaew’s house. Learn how people live in cozy and simply style (spend about 2 hours in this place).
- 14h30: Leave for the Informational Centre of Wiang Kum Kam to get some background information of the ruin city. Wiang Kum Kam is the ancient underground empire of Lanna kingdom built by King Mang Rai where many ruin archeological excavations and sites for instances temples, Buddha images and old potteries have been discovered.
- 15h00: Further biking through the village viewing Wiang Kum Kam in general. Make a first stop at Wat Chang Kum (also known as Wat Khan Tom), the first archeological site which was found in 1984. Take chance to participate a blessing ceremony performed by a Buddhist monk in this temple.
- 15h45: Keep on traveling to Wat E-Kang, Wat Nhan Chang, Wat Pu Beai, Wat Pra Thart Khaow, and the last temple, Wat Chedi Liem (also known as Wat Ku Kam Luang).
- 16h30: Return to Trekker camp and transferred to the hotel.
... End of services ..
REMARK: Timing is approximately and program can be change or switch without prior notice depends on local conditions.
- Transportation : Roundtrip transfer from the hotel to Trekker Camp & Trekker camp back to the hotel : Mountain bike
- English Speaking Guide
- Admission fees as mentioned
- 01 Bottle water & Refreshing towel
Remark: Join Tour minimum 02 pax
Home Industries Tour (Half day)
01 Nov - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 19
Enjoy take a part in tea plucking activity at "Araksa Tea Garden" (2 hours)
01 Nov - 31 Oct 19