Home Industries Tour (Half day)
Half Day Home Industries Tour
Daily : Morning 08.30 – 12.00 / Afternoon 13.30 – 17.00
- Sankampang District of Chiangmai is the heart of the handicraft industry. Many of Thailand's major producers are located here and you'll find all of the traditional crafts of the old days and the new in the shops along the Chiang Mai - Sankampang Road.
- This half day tour will give you the opportunity to see quality local authentic artisan made products. Elaborate teak-wood carvings, intricate silverware, lustrous black lacquer ware, highfired ceramics, famous Thai silk and cotton being woven the ancient traditional way on rustic wooden looms, paper-making and silk parasols in a rainbow hue of dazzling colors. Watch skilled artists deftly and swiftly paint art-work on parasols. It’s absolutely amazing.
...End of service...
- Transportation : van
- English speaking Guide
- Admission or fee not specified in the itinerary
- Gratuities and tips hotel/restaurant staff, bellboy, local guides/drivers and Tour Leader
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as laundry, and optional activities which are subject to availability.
- Child under 3 years : Free of Charged.
- Child 3- 9 years : 50 % Charged.
- 9 Year up : Charged as Adult