Mt. Fuji Views from MISHIMA SKYWALK & Lake Ashi Pirate Ship Cruise (One Day Trip)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Mt. Fuji Views from MISHIMA SKYWALK & Lake Ashi Pirate Ship Cruise
1. Visit Mishima Skywalk, the sole pedestrian-only suspension bridge in Japan with a length of 400 meters (1,310 ft). Enjoy stunning uninterrupted views of Mt. Fuji.
2. Cruise on the prisitine blue waters of Lake Ashi aboard a huge replca pirate ship. Enjoy the rugged mountain landscape and excellent views of Mt. Fuji on a clear day.
3. All-you-can-eat seafood BBQ lunch
4. Take a walk in Odawara Castle Park
5. An English speaking assistant accompanies the tour
6. Free WiFi & power outlets are equipped on the bus.
*Tour inclusions: Transportation, accommodation, meal(s), admission fee(s) specified in the itinerary and taxes. None of these expenses will be refunded even if the participant does not use them for whatever reason.
Items not included: Any expenses not specified in the itinerary (e.g. personal expenses, optional tours.)
Items included in Infant Price: A bus seat, boat fare and lunch
*Flower blooming time varies slightly according to weather.
*Wearing clothes and shoes that let you move easily and comfortably is strongly recommended.
*Depending on the road conditions on the day, the order of the itinerary may change.
*The best time for viewing autumn leaves might change slightly depending on the weather.
*Views of Mt. Fuji are not guaranteed.
*The tour conductor will arrive at the meeting place via different departure points to pick up other guests. Although the bus could be late to the meeting place due to road conditions, it will eventually arrive, so please wait at the designated meeting point.
*We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to circumstances beyond our control (traffic, weather etc.)
*A decision on whether to cancel the tour will be decided by 3pm Japan Standard Time one day before the tour date. We will inform you by e-mail.
*The tour end point may be different from the meeting point. Ask the tour conductor on the day.
*The amended Act on the Protection of Personal Information came into effect on 30 May 2017. Customer information (name, age, gender etc.) may be forwarded to the hotels or necessary entities for the purpose of making tour arrangements. This condition shall be deemed to have been accepted by the customer upon completion of the reservation.
- Shinjuku Washington Hotel (Meet 8:20)
- (10:00) Odawara Castle Park (10:50) [Stroll/40~50 min. *Entrance fee to the central tower: JPY500 per adult)]
- (11:10) Aburiya, Odawara Hayakawa Gyoson (12:50) [Lunch /60 min)
- (13:20) Motohakone Port
- Lake Ashi cruise
- (13:50) Togendai Port (14:00)
- (14:30) Mishima Skywalk (15:30) [Stroll/60 min]
- Shinjuku (17:30-18:00)
Departure place : Shinjuku Washington Hotel 3F
Meeting Time : 08:20 AM
Destination : Kanagawa, Shizuoka, Mt.Fuji
Language : English/Chinese
Language Support : A tour conductor or staff of your preferred language will accompany the tour from the designated meeting place (at a designated airport in case of a tour with airplanes) and provides the participant with basic information necessary for the tour (such as meeting place and time at each stop etc) in your preferred language. Information on sightseeing in the areas of tour destinations will not be provided. However, brochures in your preferred language will be provided.
Minimum number of participants for operation : 1 Person(s) *When the participants does not reach the number above, the tour will not be operated. If this is the case, those who have made a reservation will be informed of the matter by 14 days prior to the scheduled departure date (by 4 days prior to the departure in case of a Day-tour).
Minimum number of participants for booking : 1 Person(s)