Package..River Kwai Extreme<Home Phutoey+FloatHouse> (3D2N)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Visit Burma Railway-Take a long–tailed boat-Home Phutoey River Kwai.
06.00-06.30 A.M. Pick up from major hotels in Bangkok downtown area. Depart to Kanchanaburi province (128 km. to the west of Bangkok)
09.00A.M. Arrive Kanchanaburi province. Visit Thailand–Burma Railway Centre an interactive museum, information and research facility dedicated to presenting the history of the Thailand– Burma Railway. The fully air–conditioned center offers the visitor an educational and moving experience
- Visit Allied War Cemetery which is memorial to some 6000 allied prisoners of war (POWs) who perished along the death railway line and were moved post-war to this eternal resting place.
- Visit the world famous Bridge over the River Kwai, a part of Death Railway constructed by Allied POWs.
12.00 P.M. Take a long–tailed boat on River Kwai to Home Phutoey River Kwai. Check–in and have Lunch upon arrival.
16.00 P.M. Fly in the Park (Tree Top Adventure of 40 stations)
19.00 P.M. Dinner and overnight at the Home Phutoey River Kwai.
Jungle hiking-Bamboo rafting or Canoeing
07.00 A.M. Breakfast.
08.00 A.M. Visit Home Phutoey Museum Park; explore the whole collection of “Image as a Japanese Prisoner of war” by Jack Chalker, a British artist while a prisoner of war in the camp over 3-year period.
Visit the Weary Dunlop museum and replicas of hospital hut.
12.00 P.M. Lunch and check out
13.00 P.M. Jungle hiking to get to nearby ethnic Mon Tribal Village & Temple (optional activity: Elephant ride)
14.30 P.M. Bamboo rafting or Canoeing to the FloatHouse River Kwai
Check in upon arrival.
19.00 P.M. Dinner and overnight at the FloatHouse River Kwai.
Visit Death Railway Train- Take a historic ride
07.00 A.M. Breakfast.
11.00 A.M. Check-out
11.40 A.M. Lunch at local restaurant.
13.00 P.M. Take a historic ride on Death Railway Train passing over .original wooden viaduct constructed by Allied POWs.
14.30 P.M. Journey back to Bangkok.
18.00 P.M. Arrive at Bangkok and transfer to hotels.Check-out.
- 1 night accommodation at Home Phutoey River Kwai
- 1 night accommodation at the FloatHouse River Kwai
- 7 meals (Lunch, dinner, breakfast, lunch, dinner, breakfast, lunch)
- English-speaking guide
- Joined Transportation
- Admission Fee to all places indicated in the program
- Optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the program
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses such as drinks, snacks and tips
- Minimum 2 adults per booking is required.
- Maximun 2 children between 3 and 12 years old per room with 2 adult
- Any rejection of meals or tour program is non-refundable
- Deviations of the tour programs or time given may sometimes necessary depending on traffic condition or uncontrollable circumstances. The journey back to Bangkok may be later than 6 pm. Please make sure you leave ample of time when planning other trips / flights / trains after the tour
|01 Nov - 31 Oct 2020||Adult /person||USD 381||
|Child (no bed)||USD 327|
|Single (Surcharge)||USD 96|