Package.River Kwai Delight<Resotel> (2D1N)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Bangkok downtown area-Thailand–Burma Railway Centre-Take a long–tailed boat
06.00-06.30 A.M: Pick up from major hotel in Bangkok downtown area. Depart to Kanchanaburi province (128 km. to the west of Bangkok)
09.00 A.M: Arrive Kanchanaburi province Visit Thailand–Burma Railway Centre an interactive museum, information and research facility dedicated to presenting the history of the Thailand– Burma Railway. The fully air–conditioned center offers the visitor an educational and moving experience
- Visit Allied War Cemetery which is memorial to some 6000 allied prisoners of war (POWs) who perished along the death railway line and were moved post-war to this eternal resting place.
- Visit the world famous Bridge over the River Kwai, a part of Death Railway constructed by Allied POWs.
12.00 P.M: Take a long–tailed boat on River Kwai to River Kwai Resotel. Check–in and have Lunch upon arrival.
14.45 P.M: Take a long–tailed boat upstream to visit nearby ethnic Mon Tribal Village & Temple. Then return to the hotel.
19.00 P.M: Dinner, followed by a 45-minute presentation of Mon Dance and overnight River Kwai Resotel
Take a long–tailed boat-Take a long–tailed boat-Death Railway
07.00 A.M: Breakfast.
08.30 A.M: Take a long–tailed boat downstream to Phutakien Pier and continue on road to visit the Hellfire Pass Memorial.
11.00 A.M: Check-out
11.40 A.M: Lunch at local restaurant.
13.00 P.M: Take a historic ride on Death Railway Train passing over original wooden viaduct constructed by Allied POWs
14.30 P.M: Journey back to Bangkok.
18.00 P.M: Arrive Bangkok and transfer to hotels.
- 1 night accommodation at River Kwai Resotel
- 4 meals (Lunch, dinner, breakfast, lunch)
- English-speaking guide
- Joined up Transportation
- Admission Fee to all places indicated in the program
- Optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the program
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses such as drinks, snacks and tips
- Any rejection of meals or tour program is non-refundable
- Deviations of the tour programs or time given may sometimes necessary depending on traffic condition or uncontrollable circumstances. The journey back to Bangkok may be later than 6 pm. Please make sure you leave ample of time when planningother trips / flights / trains after the tour
- Minimum 2 adults per booking is required.
- Maximun 2 children between 3 and 12 years old per room with 2 adult
|01 Nov - 31 Oct 2020||Adult /person||USD 176||
|Child (no bed)||USD 119|