Package.River Kwai Delight @Resotel (3D2N)
Bangkok downtown area–Burma Railway Centre-Take a long–tailed boat- Mon Tribal Village- jungle trekking.
06.00-06.30 A.M. Pick up from major hotel in Bangkok downtown area. Depart to Kanchanaburi province (128 km. to the west of Bangkok)
09.00 A.M. Arrive Kanchanaburi province
Visit Thailand–Burma Railway Centre an interactive museum,
information and research facility dedicated to presenting the history of the Thailand– Burma Railway. The fully air–conditioned center offers the visitor an educational and moving experience
- Visit Allied War Cemetery which is memorial to some 6000 allied prisoners of war (POWs) who perished along the death railway line and were moved post-war to this eternal resting place.
- Visit the world famous Bridge over the River Kwai, a part of Death Railway constructed by Allied POWs.
12.00 P.M. Take a long–tailed boat on River Kwai to River Kwai Resotel. Check–in and have Lunch upon arrival.
02.45 P.M. Take a boat ride upstream to visit nearby ethnic Mon Tribal Village &Temple and easy jungle trekking (optional tour: Elephant ride)Then return to the hotel.
07.00 P.M. Dinner, followed by a 45-minute presentation of Mon Dance Overnight at River Kwai Resotel.
Phutakien Pier-River Kwai Resotel.
07.00 A.M. Breakfast.
08.30 A.M. Take a boat ride downstream to Phutakien Pier and continue to visit to the Hellfire Pass Memorial.
12.00 P.M. Lunch.
07.00 P.M. Dinner and overnight at River Kwai Resotel.
Death Railway Train
07.00 A.M. Breakfast.
11.00 A.M. Check-out
11.40 A.M. Lunch at local restaurant.
01.00 P.M. Take a historic ride on Death Railway Train passing over original wooden viaduct constructed by Allied POWs
02.30 P.M. Take a historic ride on Death Railway Train passing over origina Journey back to Bangkok.
18.00 P.M. Arrive Bangkok and transfer to hotels.
- 2 nights’ accommodation at River Kwai Resotel
- 7 meals (Lunch, dinner, breakfast, lunch, dinner, breakfast, lunch)
- English-speaking guide
- Joined Transportation
- Admission Fee to all places indicated in the program
- Optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the program
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses such as drinks, snacks and tips
- Any rejection of meals or tour program is non-refundable
- Deviations of the tour programs or time given may sometimes necessary depending on traffic condition or uncontrollable circumstances. The journey back to Bangkok may be later than 6 pm. Please make sure you leave ample of time when planning other trips / flights / trains after thetour
- Minimum 2 adults per booking is required.
- Maximun 2 children between 3 and 12 years old per room with 2 adult
|1 พ.ย. 61 - 31 ต.ค. 63||Adult /person||THB 7,500||
|Child (no bed)||THB 5,600|