Package.River Kwai Nature Culture <Jungle rafts & Resotel (3D2N)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Kanchanaburi province-Museum - Burma Railway - Bridge over the River Kwai-Mon village and Temple.
06.00-06.30 Pick up from major hotel in Bangkok downtown area. Depart to Kanchanaburi province (128 km. to the west of Bangkok)
09.00 Arrive Kanchanaburi province.
- Visit Thailand–Burma Railway Centre an interactive museum, information and research facility dedicated to presenting the history of the Thailand-Burma Railway. The fully air-conditioned center offers the visitor an educational and moving experience.
- Visit Allied War Cemetery which is memorial to some 6000 allied prisoners of war (POWs) who perished along the death railway line and were moved post-war to this eternal resting place.
- Visit the world famous Bridge over the River Kwai, a part of Death Railway constructed by Allied POWs.
12.00 Take a long–tailed boat on River Kwai to River Kwai Jungle Rafts. Check–in and have Lunch upon arrival.
15.00 Watch as the elephant have a bath in the river or a play on the beach or enjoy a snack. Take elephants on their daily walk accompanied by their mahouts.
- Visit to Mon village and Temple. Experience a taste of authentic mahout life and learn more about elephant behavior and finally send elephant to sleep in the forest
19.00 Dinner followed by a 45–minute presentation of traditional Mon Dance and overnight at the River Kwai Jungle Rafts.
Watch elephant - River Kwai Jungle Rafts - Bamboo Rafting or canoeing - River Kwai Resotel.
07.00 Breakfast. After breakfast, watch elephant have a bath in the river and feed them some food.
10.00 Check–out from River Kwai Jungle Rafts. Transfer to River Kwai
Resotel by Bamboo Rafting or canoeing, check in upon arrival.
14.45 Take a long-tailed boat ride downstream to Phutakian pier and continue on road to visit the Hellfire Pass Memorial. Then return to hotel.
19.00 Dinner and overnight at River Kwai Resotel.
Death Railway Train
11.40 Lunch at local restaurant.
13.00 Take a historic ride on Death Railway Train passing over original
wooden viaduct constructed by Allied POWs.
14.30 Journey back to Bangkok.
18.00 Arrive Bangkok and transfer to hotels.
- 1 night accommodation at River Kwai Jungle Rafts.
- 1 night accommodation at River Kwai Resotel.
- 7 meals (Lunch, dinner, breakfast, lunch, dinner, breakfast, lunch)
- English–speaking guide
- Joined transportation
- Admission Fee to all places indicated in the program
- Optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the program
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses such as drinks, snacks and tips
- The program does not include any riding on the elephant
- Any rejection of meals or tour program is non-refundable Deviations of the tour programs or time given may sometimes necessary depending on traffic condition or uncontrollable circumstances. The journey back to Bangkok may be later than 6 pm. Please make sure you leave ample of time when planning other trips / flights / trains after the tour
- Minimum 2 adults per booking is required.
- Maximun 2 children between 3 and 12 years old per room with 2 adult
|01 Nov - 31 Oct 2020||Adult /person||USD 317||
|Child (no bed)||USD 240|